Organic Chianti wine is organic and delicious. How organic is organic? It’s organic down to the earth! The soil, berries, vines, and people who make it are all organic. Organic Chianti wine is made from grapes that have been buy Chianti Classico (buy chianti Classico) grown without pesticides or herbicides – just good old-fashioned care.
There are five reasons why you should drink organic Chianti wine today:
1. Organic wines taste great!
2. You can sleep better at night knowing that you aren’t poisoning yourself with chemicals when drinking your favorite glass of vino.
3. You’re supporting a sustainable environment by buying organic wines.
4. Your kids will grow up healthy with organic wine that is organic down to its earth.
5. Organic wines are organic down to its earth.
Here is a list of organic practices to produce wine:
• Organic Wine: Cabernet Sauvignon; Sangiovese; Gruner Veltliner
• Yeast Strain: Saccharomyces cerevisiae DY568 ® or Lallemand BROWN ALE YEAST LIQUID – “FERMENTIS” Company (formerly Lalvin); or any other dry wine yeasts that specify as being organic on their labels
• Biodynamic Practices: no pesticides, herbicides, synthetic fertilizers, or genetically modified organisms in soil preparation for viticulture. No use of artificial additives such as fungicides, herbicides, or fertilizers during the growing season. No use of organic solvents for weed control
• Livestock, poultry, and bees are fed organic fodder; no antibiotics mixed into feed; pastureland is managed to conserve organic matter in the soil.
All organic wines have at least 95% certified organic grapes as a minimum requirement, with most containing around 98%. This makes organic wine one of the best choices available when it comes to health-conscious consumers. That’s why you must buy from trusted brands like Organic Valley Wine Company who has been committed since 1988 to making your favorite beverages sound and feel better!